Friday, May 21, 2010

What I can do between 7 pm and 1:30 in the morning...

New painting...it's 1:30 in the morning on Friday mornng & it's one of those late nighters where I just stay up and paint and listen to college radio.

"The Mistress" pin up style paintin - arc & oil paints..

1. Last week...starting out...opted for Bettie Page but though it was
a bit boring this time



2. Took a break, worked on today...decided to make her a Marilyn
3. a lot more shadow... I am happy with the curtain/highlight
effects...still much work to be done

Things I don't like: hands. I can never draw hands:( , leg shape is off? Some bad portion of legs..needs more dimension on her tummy, glazed look on her face..again I don't like how the legs turned out...it adds a cartoon effect, but so far I do like this one..practice makes perfect

No comments:

Post a Comment