Wednesday, November 24, 2010

DBD Photoshoot - Deadbox before dishonor
This is a shoot I did last weekend [by myself] I was the makeup artist, model and photographer..I even set up my own background and lighting..self shoots are awesome because you are in total control of everything you know exactly what you want with the pose, lighting and style. This shoot was just a fun sexy way to promote my friends company deadbox before dishonor [ a paintball gear company ] you can check them out at Paintball Paradise Pro Shop - 130 robertson road, Ottawa. I wanted to promote the shirt and logo , sexy style pin up shoot without being too much, lots of camo, confidence and added note is that I am not just a chick with a gun but I actually play the sport, posing with my valken sw1. There will be another shoot soon with the paintball pants















No comments:

Post a Comment